Connextions Magazine has released their latest issue, featuring gay-friendly travel, businesses, and people of interest. Read the digital issue or subscribe to receive the print magazine. Read online here: http://issuu.com/connextionsmag/docs/connextionsissue10/1
Features inside the latest issue:
Gay Family Travel
– Learn of the joy and the struggles as proud gay parents travel for the first time as a family of four.
– Read about our favorite destinations in New Jersey
– Get the inside scoop on Palm Springs.
– What is the Atlantic City 6? Find out inside!
– Travel abroad with recommendations from Carlos Melia
– Transgender vs transhumanism
– A tribute to Fashion Week
– Surviving and managing several social media accounts
Health & Wellness
– Maria shares her dose of inspiration and answers the question “Why you shouldn’t ask why”
– Learn how small changes instead of big resolutions make for a healthier YOU
Books & Music
– Reviews of the musical talents of Josh Dubovie & Derek Bishop
– The Rainbow Plantation – A page-turning book that leaves you searching for a sequel